Here are the parameters for an effective SEO article:
- A word count of at least 500, ideally more as the longer it is the more credibility Google gives.
- The use of headings (the title is automatically assigned in the blog H1) and then manually assign sub headings typically h4.
- The use of 2-3 images with all meta tags filled Alt Text, Title, Caption, and Description.
- 1-3 outbound links with a ‘nofollow’ directive, – these are external reference links for source credibility at the bottom of your articles and I will place them where they need to go in the format they need to be.
- On site Cross linking (we will take care of this).
- Clinician Block quote in the top one-third of the article (we will take care of this).